Calling All Brooklyn Bloggers!


All right, all you Kings County bloggers, it's time to come out from behind the keyboard and face the world. Or at least one part of it.

On Sunday, Oct. 21, I will be hosting Blogade, a monthly meeting of Brooklyn bloggers in beautiful downtown Bay Ridge. (I don't if it's really downtown, but I like how that sounds.)

This is my first time hosting one of these events, so naturally I'm a nervous wreck. The bloggers group has its own web page, but we want to reach out to all bloggers in Brooklyn.

The Who: You. That is, you, if you blog in Brooklyn.

The Where: Omonia Cafe, 7612 Third Avenue, Brooklyn, NY. For about 8 bucks you get a delicious pastry and a damn good cup of coffee.

The When: 1 p.m. to about 4 p.m.

The Why: Meet, greet, mingle, schmooze, kibbutz, and sound off about your blog or anything else that might be bugging you.

This is a great group of people and it is diverse as hell. I've traveled to parts of my borough that I never would have dreamed of going--and I'm so glad I did.

But we need more: We need you.

So shoot me an e-mail and tell me about you and your blog. Tell me what part of Brooklyn you're from and please include your blog's URL.

Please note: if there are any changes to the above plan, I will post a notice and contact everybody by e-mail.

What can I say, people? That's just the kind of guy I am.

I wish you all peace, love, kindness, and plenty of cream cheese.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missed Connection

Getting Connected

‘Permanently Closed’