Sherry Baby

Sherry Francis got her husband back and she wants the whole world to know it.

In fact she was so overjoyed that last week she left a comment on a blog post I did way back on January 1, 2007.

Say what you want about Sherry, she’s not one to rush into things.

This particular posts rambles a bit, but it has absolutely nothing to do with retrieving lost spouses.

But I guess Sherry was so excited having her man back in her arms again that she didn’t actually bother to read anything I wrote.

I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my husband return back to me,” Sherry writes, “and today with all due respect i want to thank Dr Orissa for bringing joy and happiness to my life.”

Dr. Orissa sounds like my kind of guy…or gal. But pray, Sherry, do tell us more.

I never believed in any of these things until i loosed my husband,” Sherry explains. “I required help until i found a grate spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my husband back in 24 hours after the spell has been cas, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my husband who has not called me for past five years now, he made an apology for the heartbreak he have cause me, and told me that he is very sorry for all the wrongs he have done to me and is ready to come back and spend the rest of his life with me.”

So your husband was gone for five years, this Orissa guy (or gal) “cas” a spell and the loser suddenly decides to call you? And shockingly you took the call? Well, that’s just grate.

But with all due respect I can’t help but wonder where the hell your husband was all this time. Was he working on a chain gang in Alabama? And I have to say that you should make an apology for the heartbreak your atrocious spelling and bad grammar is causing me. I almost loosed my mind.

Maybe Dr. Orissa could cas a spell that would teach your proper English. That would bring joy and happiness into my life, toots.

So Satisfied

I clicked on to Sherry’s name and wound up on a Google+ page that revealed Ms. Francis’ Internet activity.

It appears that Sherry has been very busy indeed, sharing this story, or some version of it, with a slew of blog and YouTube posts.

The subject matter didn’t seem to matter to Sherry, no, she was determined to share her testimony all over the world and it looks like she’s made a great—I mean “grate”--start.

I thought it was particularly interesting that she left this spiel about recovering her husband on a YouTube video entitled “Crazy Woman…Wife beats husband mercilessly.” I think the title is self-explanatory.

Maybe Sherry should’ve taken her better half out to the woodshed, beat him mercilessly with a club, and put him in a body cas.

But then there are several posts and videos about reeling in wandering husbands, so her aim isn’t completely whack.

Now I’m getting this sneaking suspicion that maybe Sherry isn’t a real person. Shocking, no? But if she is, she must have a chronic case of carpal tunnel syndrome.

I’m used to getting bizarre emails all the time, but it’s been a while since I’ve gotten any such chazzerai posted on my blog.

The last one was three years ago and that was such a hoary hunk of hooey that I still get the shakes whenever I think about it. At least Sherry had some good news to share.

I googled Dr. Orissa, but all I could find was a state in India by that name. Shucks, I was hoping he could cas a grate spell and keep these losers away from me.

As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest woman on earth,” Sherry continues, “and me and my husband is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were before our break up. So that`s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe.

And the universe is better place because of it, Sherry. Now you and your husband can get the hell off my blog.

Comments

Bijoux said…
I'm not sure what's weirder, the actual comment or the fact that someone went to the trouble of clicking back to a post from 2007? That is a new one!
Rob K said…
The whole thing is just bizarre, Bijoux. But that's life on the Internets!
Anonymous said…
Lol! I have gotten a lot of crazy comments but this tops them all!
Rob K said…
It's a freak show out there, Shae!
Stephanie Faris said…
What was that saying I read recently? Something like, "If you love someone, set them free. If he doesn't come back to you, he was never yours in the first place. If he DOES, it means nobody else wanted him." :-)
Rob K said…
I like that, Stephanie. But those spell casters are mixing up the rules!

Popular posts from this blog

Land of Enchantment

Missed Connection

Getting Connected